Magus Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum RP based on the Magus Chronicles world...

3 posters

The Catalyst

WizardStars

The Catalyst - Page 4 Empty Re: The Catalyst

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Fay looked at Anka and realized that he was the guy from earlier today. Fortunately for her, since Anka did not mention anything about her, Anka wouldn't make kind of fuss causing people to think that she has some kind of relationship to the prince. So she decided to act natural and try not to attract his attention.

After Anka's introduction Kuro said "That's nice, now everyone clap!" and then she proceeded to clap effusively while the class claps in an unenthusiastic way again. After the formalities, Kuro seemed to have pulled a top hat out of thin air and showed it to Anka upside-down. "Okay, since your a new student to my class, to pick your seat you shall pick a spot of this hat."

Kuro then glanced into the hat noticing it was full of paper. "Ah right, I wasn't expecting any new students so I dumped it everyone's back in..." she said She then placed her hand to her chin before pointing upwards with her unoccupied hand as if she had an idea. "If you pick any spot that already has someone sitting in it, then that seat is yours and that person will come down and pick another. So for the sake of one student, I shall rearrange the entire class seating chart!" declared Kuro and then made a fist with the unoccupied hand. There was about 29 students in the class with 36 possible seats, so the chance of Anka picking a seat with already a student is about 29/36 or in other words, eighty point five percent.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Elgar mentally growled as he, like his classmates, clapped for some poor and forgotten bloke student whose name is...Anna or something. "Meh, doesn't matter. Not like I will have conversation with him anyway. He doesn't look much except his height." Elgar thought.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"I have to pick a number out of a hat?" asked Anka Seoul. "Isn't that a little childish?"
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:36 pm

"Well you will talk with your friends if I let you choose where you want to sit," replied Kuro even though Anka is a new student and has almost no chance of having any prior acquaintances in the classroom. "Now pick a number, any number!" continued Kuro as she shuffled the lots a bit by shaking the hat.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Anka didn't have any friends that he could talk to so the whole pick a number thing was irrelevant but he saw no reason to argue any further figuring that his seat might as well be random. "Fine..." He said with a sigh as he reached into the hat. "Thirty-six," he said, exposing the number to the little girl.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:53 pm

"Thirty-six eh?" mumbled Kuro as she started at the sheet. She then looked back at the classroom, and identified the seat. "I see it! It's over there!" she declared and then a dagger flew out of her sleeve and hit the a seat's back on the right side of the classroom. "Your seat is over there," she then pointed to a seat on the left side of the classroom that was not even close to the seat she just stabbed.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

"Okay then..." He said, walking slowly to his seat. Something was a bit off about the teacher, not only was she a little girl, she carried daggers up her sleeves. Anka believed for a second that the teacher might be an assassin but there was no way that a clumsy little girl could be a deadly killer. Anka sat down in his seat and leaned back slightly. He had to worry about the book, not about some teacher. He closed his eyes for a second and began thinking deeply about what his next move should be.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:13 pm

"Ahem," Kuro cleared her throat and then continued with her lecture. "Peering through the gaps in the steam, the guy's body, the nape of his neck glistened with sweat. Cheeks flushed like the autumn leaves. He cannot hide the color of his excitement. "I'll wash your back..." he said, standing up. His voice trembling faintly, he said "Use me to clean every inch of yourself..." and unable to resist, he pressed onto his back," Kuro continued to narrate her drawings while acting it out.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 am

"Please let this class end! Please! This is ridiculous." Elgar thought. He could see few of students, sitting front of him were shivering and wincing at rather descriptive details of a teacher's useless lecture. In his mind, he pictured of him using his mark to deposit a teacher. For good. Elgar shook his head and pictured himself of him using his mark to summon heavy item above a teacher. No, too bloody. "Hmm..." Elgar wondered.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 pm

After long a excruciation lesson that had nothing to do with the theory of physics, Kuro noticed the students walking around outside the classroom. She then clapped her hand to remove the chalk and then turned to the class and said, "Unfortunately I ran out of time to teach you all everything I know about B.L. but that doesn't matter because surely, without a doubt, I have sparked the interest of B.L. within you guys and cause you can go off to research it on your own!" while having a clenched fist close to her chest.

She placed the palm of her hand facing the students and then exclaimed, "Go forth my students! Spread the word, everyone must know the glory that is B.L.!"
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Elgar grumbled as he walked out of his physic class. "Finally, it's over...Except I have to...research BL...Meh, I think I'll just skip it. Not like one missing homework will hurt me." Elgar thought.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 pm

"That is not an appropriate assignment!" shouted Anka, jumping out of his desk and thrusting a finger towards the little girl. "Assignments should be enriching, like a sheet full of math problems or a historical research project!"
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

"What!?" shouted Kuro. She then slammed her desk and then pointed at Anka before yelling, "B.L. is very deep and profound! Spreading the word of B.L. is akin to spreading the word of the sages and the Oracle! It is very hard but important task like homework and projects!"
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 am

"It is not! It's nothing but smut! It is... It is dirty! We are pure souls seeking education, we are not here so you can corrupt us with your filthy ways!" shouted Anka in reply.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 am

"Yes you are!" rebuttled Kuro as she slammed the palm of her hand on the table again. "It is a teacher's duty to taint the minds of the young with knowledge," She then pointed towards Anka and yelled, "So declaring B.L. to be dirty is like saying math and history is dirty!"
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

"How dare you compare math and history with your filthy smut! Math and History are beautiful things! I'm sure everyone one here would agree with me that math and history are much better then your... L. B. or whatever you call it!"
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:50 am

Kuro grinned as she caught a flaw in her student's reply and then shot back with her own comment, "Haha! Technically I count towards 'everyone' here and I disagree with you! Therefore your point is invalid!"
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 pm

"You do not count as part of everyone, you're just a child!" said Anka Seoul with a smug look on his face.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm

"So a person's existence gets rejected just because they're a child huh..." Fay thought as she wondered when this ridiculous class is going to end.

"Hmph, for your information I'm actually almost twice your age," announced Kuro amd then she did a single spin and placed her left hand to her chest and then waved her right hand through her hair as turned to emphasize her sexual appeal. She then pointed towards Anka and said, "So you're the child and therefore you don't count towards 'everybody' and neither should the rest of the class because they're younger than me too!" She then paused and pointed towards the ceiling and said, "Thus, since there no 'everybody', 'everybody' cannot agree with you!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 am