Magus Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum RP based on the Magus Chronicles world...

3 posters

The Catalyst

WizardStars

The Catalyst - Page 3 Empty Re: The Catalyst

Post by WizardStars Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Fay raised her hand and asked, "Um... Fight against what exactly?" with a quizzical expression on her face.

Kuro turned towards her in shock and exclaimed "You don't know!? Obviously it's... this world that's built specifically for tall people!" with her fists clenched and eyes burning with passion.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Elgar just stared at teacher after she answered someone's question about fight. In his mind, "Short people and their attitude. No matter how many times I hear, they are still droll." Outside, Elgar look back at six foot tall boy and wondering what is his purpose.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Kuro turned towards the class and then resumed "Tall people have always been prejudice against short people! I know this for a fact because... Whenever I talk to someone taller than me, they always look down at me!"

"Well they wouldn't exactly be able to see you if they looked up now would they!?" Fay protested.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Elgar could hear few people sitting behind him snorting and laughing silently. He have serious expression, but inside, he was chuckling darkly and thought "Only people that short teacher can look down is some crying babies. Heh, the only thing good about them short people is that we can look far down on them" Outside, his lips curved slightly upward.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

"You fool!" Kuro objected. "If they weren't prejudice, they would lower themselves to my level to talk to me! By being at a lower height level than me, they would be able to look up to me!" she explained with her chest puffed forward.

"Eh... But wouldn't they have to get on their hands and knees to do that?" questioned Fay as she imagined a adult bowing down while looking up at Kuro as if asking for forgiveness.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:58 pm

As soon as Fay said that, Elgar's mind began to show some contents that are not suitable for children. Elgar shook his head for few seconds and wonder possess his mind to show some 'mature' contents when he should be thinking about more important things such as money.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

"That's the whole point!" replied Kuro as she jumped onto her chair. And then she puts her right foot on the table while yelling "I believe that all tall people should pay respects to the less fortunate A.K.A. the little people!"

SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am

"Oh for love of Oz..." Elgar muttered under his breathe, twitching. When a teacher jumped onto her chair and yelled some ridiculous stuffs, he quickly grabbed his book and slammed it down on his desk, catching a whole class including a teacher's attention.
    "Are you kidding me? Respect for what? For being little?" Elgar snapped.

Last edited by SkeletonwithRootBeer on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

"Eh..." Fay stared at Elgar with a blank expression. "That was a horrible rebuttal... I would've done, 'Are you a narcissist!?' or something like that," she commented while exclaiming her rebuttal at Kuro in the middle.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 am

"That wasn't rebuttal," Elgar muttered under his breathe, "that was just me expressing my reaction to what teacher said which is absurd." Mumbling, Elgar sat back down in his desk.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 am

"Huh?" Fay wondered what was happening as she didn't quite hear him through his mumbling. She then began to wave her arms around frantically while wondering what why he suddenly gave up after putting his heart and soul into his reply. Was her comment really that harsh that it made him depressed?

While looking downwards to hide her face due to Fay's offensive statement, Kuro said, "Fay... That's no good, in this situation... " She then completely hopped onto the deck and declared, "You would let him nestle in your bosom until his wounds heals!" with her right fist clenched. Kuro's eyes began gleaming as she spots the flag rising.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

Elgar wondered what possessed him to act in undignified manner that guaranteed to receive harsh 'lecture' from his father and mentally facepalmed himself. He also wondered why Fay (which is easy for Elgar to remembered) flapping her arms like a chicken. His ears picked up the words, "Fay" and "bosom", Elgar look at a teacher, Fay, and then back at teacher. "Bosom? What bosom? All I see is some flat chest bimbo!" Elgar thought. "Fay? What kind of name is that? That sound so...plain."

Looking at a short teacher, Elgar said, "I rather not nestle in...anything. That would be...silly."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 am

In Kuro's mind to organize what Elgar said it went from "Not interested in nestling in breasts" to "Not interested in girl's breasts" to "Not interested in girls" to "Interested in guys".

"It.. can't... be..." stuttered Kuro as she jumped off the table. She then walked towards Elgar placed the right hand on his shoulder before giving him a thumbs up while saying, "Talk to me if your ever looking for a partner... I know some guys."
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Elgar was in deep thought when he heard a teacher said something to him but wasn't sure what she really just said. The only words he heard were 'look', 'partner', and 'guys'. Perhaps, a teacher was telling him to find her some guys to...Wait, what?
    Elgar's eyes widen and immediately blurted out, "Excuse me? Say what? That was inappropriate to said! This is...This is wrong!"
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Kuro circled her arm around Elgar's neck and pointed to the far off distance and then announced, "Let's go Elgar! Beyond the limits, to the world of BL!"
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Elgar removed a teacher's arm off his neck and slowly moved few inches away from her. Ever since the first day with this short teacher, Elgar thought she was a lunatic strange woman. But today, he wondered if she has gone even more crazier. And just what in name of Oz is BL?
    "What? What's BL?" Elgar asked as he stared at a teacher warily.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:31 pm

"Eh... You're joking right!? Everyone knows what it is right!?" questioned Kuro as she turned to the other students wondering if they were aware of what BL is. With the silence, Kuro collapsed onto her knees and began to sulk. But then quickly jumped back to her feet and then ran back down to the front of the classroom. "How could you people not know what Boys' Love is!?" questioned Kuro.

Kuro then slammed the palm of her hand onto the blackboard and said, "As your teacher, I am truly ashamed at society for not teaching you people... As such, today we shall investigate the boundary between homo and no-homo!" and then proceeded to make childish drawings on the blackboard which in Kuro's mind, looks like depictions of homosexual interactions.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Elgar felt disgusted. In his mind, "So that's what she want when she said something to me minutes ago, she want to play with some little boys and force them to perform some disgusting and blasphemous acts of homosexual activities! I must tell the principle of this! Yes, I will do that right after this...class is over!"

Elgar, seeing what a teacher just drew, decided to stared at his desk, not listening to what a teacher saying.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Using her mark ability to be able to see behind her back, Kuro launched the chalk she was just drawing with at Elgar. "Pay attention in class!" exclaimed Kuro as her chalk flew at Elgar.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Elgar used his sleeves to wipe the chalk smudge off his forehead and glared at a teacher. He could hear someone snickering behind him. He decided to look at the chalk and nearly wince but mentally steeled himself. On the chalkboard, there were some terrible looking 'pictures'.
    "That's it. She really have filthy mind! Wonder if I can transfer to different class...Probably not." Elgar thought.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Anka Seoul found himself utterly confused. How could his simple question have sparked such an odd conversation? Anka cleared his throat, slightly irritated. "Excuse me, but you never answered my question..." He pointed out, trying to stop this thing from going even further out of control.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Kuro looked over to see Anka and then quickly remembered who was suppose to arrive to her class today. She then stopped drawing on the board and turned towards Anka. "You're..." Kuro paused and then tried to remember who it was that was suppose to arrive. "What was your name again?" asked Kuro.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"Anka Seoul," answered Anka nonchalantly. He was still slightly irritated that no one had answered his question. "Now then, is this, or is this not Class 2-B?"
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"Uh..." Kuro was at a lost as she doesn't bother to remember the class numbers and just to g the rooms she has to go in order. She was also expecting one new student today, so she didn't bother to remember which class it was in. She then turned to the class and yelled, "Class, why don't we answer him together!? Give me a 'Yay!' if we are class 2-B!" and pushed her fist to the air.

The class looked at Kuro and only a few of them gave an unenthusiastic "Yay!".

Kuro cleared her throat and said, "Okay, yes we are class 2-B! Welcome..." Kuro paused as she instantly forgot Anka's name again. She then thought of a different plan as she cannot just ask the same question to him twice in a row.

"To class 2-B!" She continued with her arms raised in the air. "Now, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" she asked.
    Ruki96
    Admin

Post by Ruki96 Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"Fine..." answered Anka as he walked by the little girl. He then faced the class and gave a little bow. "I am Anka Seoul, it is nice to make your acquaintance."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:13 am