Magus Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum RP based on the Magus Chronicles world...

3 posters

The Day Trip

SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

The Day Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Trip

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"What?" Elgar exclaimed after Captain Zar disappeared. Seconds later, he felt the ship was shaking violently. Not to mention the sounds. Elgar's eyes widen, "What? There's another ship? It...going to stink the ship we're on!"
    Seeing people panicking and wanting to stay alive, Elgar screamed, "HEY! We got to get off this ship! Or something!" Mentally, he swore as his plan to obtain more valuable goods was ruined.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Fay while walking around the empty Galleon they came in, managed to douse all the fires using bedsheets. After walking around for several minutes, she concluded that she was the only one left on board. In the distance, she could see the pirates' ships firing at each other. She assumed that everyone must have escaped and that they will come back to this ship eventually.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:05 pm

In the middle of the Chaos Nova sneaks to the top deck. I need to get out of here before my cover is blown, I could help them but I'm sure with teacher's help they will be fine....probably. Nova gets as far away from everyone else as possible before he activates his manifestation bringing him back to the age of 17 but with abnormal white hair and gold eyes. He looks to his side as he sees Verðandi staring down at him in disappointment. "What....I'm sure they'll be fine without our help but keeping my cover is more important at the moment, you know that in the worst case scenario most will live just a few will drown or be hit by the cannons....ok that's bad but what am I supposed to do." Verðandi just continues to stare at him as he tries to come up with an excuse for prioritizing his secret over everyone's lives. "Fine..., I'll help them a little bit before my escape. Using his marks manifested abilities, Nova stops time in the present as he jumps over board and lands on frozen water. He runs over to the other pirate ship and climbs aboard. He quickly dumps all of the cannon ammo laying around into the sea before finding a place in the ship to resume time and rest as he waits to use stop again and escape.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Noticing the lack of explosions, Kuro looked to the side towards the enemy ship and assumed they are reloading their cannons. Kuro then looked back at her students and said, "Everyone stay on board and make sure the captured pirates don't escape," and then jumped off the side of the ship and teleported towards the the pirates' ship and then jumped through the window at the side of the ship for the cannons.

The pirates, noticing her approaching, had already drew their sword in preparation. But due to Kuro's small figure and speed, she parryed the pirates' attacks with their cutlasses with her own, while maintaining the field that prevents guns from working. After awhile of breaking, cutting, and bruising the minions, she had cleared all the pirates in the room. She then proceeds to wander around the ship destroying and brutally injuring every pirate along the way.

Eventually she managed to wander up to the deck and then yelled, "Where is your leader!?" towards the pirates. The astonished pirates stared blankly at her before one of them spoke up and said, "You beat him up awhile ago..."

Thinking back, as Kuro wandered through the ship, she realized that she must have entered into the captain's room somewhere along the way and beat him up. She then pointed her cutlass at them and asked, "Are you going to surrender?"

"We surrendered after you beat our captain!" said another one of the pirates. She then realized she must have beat him up before he introduced himself as the captain but then she placed her hands at her waist and asked, "Then why were you still attacking me?" The pirates then replied with, "You were still attacking us after you beat up our captain!" Kuro then knew that since she did not give the captain enough time to introduce himself, she did not hear him surrender either.

"Ah... Is that so?" she then looked at the pirate crew blankly. "This ship is ours then. You guys can tie yourself up now so we can report you to the officials when we hit mainland."

The pirate crew then stared at Kuro before jumping off the deck and began swimming away to not get captured by the officials. "I didn't say to jump off the deck!" Kuro shouted at them. She looked around for a moment to check for anymore pirates and said, "Yes! I finally get to steer a ship," shouted Kuro as she raced towards the steering wheel. She then began to fiddle with it by swinging it in every which way.

Last edited by WizardStars on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Nova seeing that Kuro captured the ship nearly instantly left his hiding place and reverted back to his normal form and snuck up behind her and stood at attention. "So, where's our next destination Captain Shortstack."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm

"To Neverland!" Kuro responded and she pointed towards the sky. She then turned back to face Nova and replied, "I'm serious. We're going to never land."
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Nova nods, "Then if I'm going to be living here I might as well get to making the place more hospitable, starting with moving this hyperactive chimp away from the wheel and putting someone in control who knows where the mainland is. But before that..." Nova looks over to the other ship still taking on water. "We may want to save them first."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Kuro puffed her cheeks out as Nova did laugh at her joke. She then looked around and realized that there did not seem to any hyperactive chimps but then it dawned upon her that other than her at the wheel was Nova. Thus he must have been referring to himself as the hyperactive chimp. She did not want to make him feel that he was unnecessary here so she thought of a way to get him away. Kuro then began nudging Nova away from the wheel with her left hand as she said, "Why don't you do it? I'm busy being the captain!" she tipped her preschooler hat at him with her other hand.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Nova stopped and thought about Kuro's comment for a moment before shaking his head and remembering what's important. "I'm not sure if you can tell but I really don't have the ability to save a sinking ship full of hundreds of people. So would the wise and powerful teacher assist her students in distress." As Nova speaks he tries to keep in character as to prevent Kuro from catching on and become stubborn.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Kuro placed her hands at her hip and puffed her chest forward and then said, "It appears you leave me no choice. Very well young one, I shall go help!" She then began running around the deck to look for the life boat but then she realized that she traveled across alone so this guy should be a pirate. She returned and asked, "Shouldn't you be tying yourself up... In an erotic bondage?" she then drooled with sparkling eyes.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Nova sighed, "Did you forget so soon, I'm Nova your partner for the field trip. Even though all this has happened I'm hurt that you would forget me after only a few hours at sea." Nova feigned crying into his hand using very obviously fake crying sounds. "But if you insist on calling me a pirate I'll jump over board with the rest of my crew." Nova walks over to the side of the ship and places on foot on the railing. "So long teach."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am

"Wait, wait, wait!" cried Kuro and then she paused. She could not remember all the faces of the students that were on the trip. Although the pirates had no clue that she is a teacher due to her appearance so the one who knew would be the students. Although there is a possibility of a leak in information, she wanted at least one pirate to hand over to the officials.

So she said, "Okay, you guard the ship while I go over there and..." It suddenly dawned upon her. In order to get every student onto this ship, she would need to teleport herself and a couple of other students over. But assuming that he is a pirate, then he would hold the students hostage and she would lose just like in the wolf and the sheep puzzle! So the solution would obviously be to take him across to where the other students are so he will be outnumbered and then transfer him back over when the other side will outnumbered again. "On second though, you come with me and help me get the students across," she said and then extended her hand out to him.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 am

Nova thinks about her reasoning and figures out nothing. "Why would you bring me back? It just means more work for you having to make another load to bring me back in the end. It would be more efficient to leave me here to take a survey of what we have to see if we have enough supplies for the rest of the journey." Nova then walks to the door. "First I'll check the kitchen." He walks inside and ignores Kuro's suggestion.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Kuro then began to scratch her head wondering how to bring him across. She then realized that she didn't need to take him across the first round. She could just take him across after she brings the first batch of students and they would do the maintenance.

She then began to hop towards the sinking ship the students were on and looked to the students. She then crossed her arms as she began to wonder how many she can bring across at one time. Since her range is a 10 meter radius, she can began bringing them with her in groups of 8 to fit inside her range with her in the center.

Looking at the group, there was males and females so she had to figure out a way to get them all across so the guys do not feast upon the girls. But under another situation, the girls might feast upon the guys. Thus the puzzle just became more complex!

She was not sure what the male to female ratio was so taking an equal amount of them at the same time might be dangerous. But then she realized that there were too many for them to figure out too so it would be fine taking along 4 guys and 4 girls at a time. But she only has two hands so she could only take 2 at a time so one guy and one girl. So she then grabbed the first guy and girl she saw and said, "Okay, I will be taking these two across first!" and then jumped back across.

After she brought them across she realized that the students just outnumbered the pirate. So she then grabbed a coil of rope and faced the students and said, "Go tie up the pirate(s) while I bring the rest of the students across." and then she jumped back across and began to bring more students across in the same fashion while explaining the same thing to them.

SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Elgar was having time of his life as he secretly deposit unconscious pirates' jewelries (rings, necklace, etc etc) along with other stuffs (sword, pistol, etc) while helping students to tied the pirates up. Off course, he would have to be careful while "looting" as few of his classmates have "moral" issues. Plus, he hate attention, especially the teachers.

Minutes later, the last pirate had been tied up, happy that the task was done, Elgar walked toward Ms. Kuro and told her that all pirates have been tied up.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

"Good work soldier," she said as she brought the last of the students across. She then took a deep breath as she brought the last of the students across. "Now let's get this ship over to our old ship to see how if anyone is still alive! For the ones who are dead, we will need to hold the best funeral possible... at sea."
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Elgar grumbled when a short teacher called him "soldier" and when he heard that he, other students, and seemly only teacher holding funeral. At sea. "Are you jesting me? We should get back to the land as soon as possible!" Elgar thought as he walked toward a group of students. "Well, at least, I'll have more opportunity to find some valuable items...perhaps in that dead Captain's room." Elgar thought.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 pm

After Kuro threw someone overboard, could have been alive or dead, and then turned towards Elgar and asked, "Did say something?" only to find Elgar gone. She then shrugged and then looked towards the old ship and then began steering towards it after getting used to the controls.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Elgar and other 3 students were walking through the hallway, checking room by room to see if there's a survivor or a corpse (in Elgar's case, any valuable goods). Girl 1, a high class by judging her ruined but fancy clothing, complained, "This is so underneath my status! My legs still wouldn't stop shaking and getting sore! Ugh! This stench!"

Minute ago, Elgar would agree with Girl 1, but right now, she was being completely annoying and childish. Elgar took a sniff and nearly wince. Yes, a very strong smell. Of blood. It coming from couple rooms away. Elgar decided that this is one of the opportunities and told a group that he will check that room with stench while a group can continue to do room by room.

Girl 1 doesn't care. Boy 1, being crybaby, whined but Elgar doesn't care. Girl 2 was reluctant but gave in when Elgar told her he will merely just going to take a peek.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 pm

After getting close to the old ship, Kuro decided to teleport in because it would be a pain to draw the sails and drop the anchor. Upon teleporting onto the ship Kuro yelled, "Is anyone here still alive!?" After a few brief seconds, she shrugged and mumbled, "I guess no one is still here." and was about to leave but a holler caused her to pause.

"I'm still here!" Fay cried out waving her arms. Kuro then crossed her arms and said, "Well aren't you lucky. I was about to leave after giving up looking."

"You weren't even looking!" rebutted Fay,

"Well we're just wasting time now," replied Kuro and then grabbed Fay's hand before teleporting back to the ship. She then let go of Fay's hand and grabbed the steering wheel again. "Okay, let's just head straight in one direction! We're bound to hit land eventually!" declared Kuro as she keeps the steering wheel steady in one direction. "Actually, this is boring," she then began swinging the wheel in both directions again out of pure boredom.

After a long ride on a pirate ship, the ship approached land after two days. To which was a excruciating long time for Kuro with nothing to do but steering. After reaching a comfortable distance from the shore, Kuro then jumped from the wheel and towards the class and yelled, "Okay, ye landlubbers, drop the anchor and lets start plundering!"

She then snapped her fingers as she wishes he had wore a pirate outfit instead of a preschoolor uniform. Although considering the fact that she did not expect them to be on a pirate ship would account for it. She could steal one of the pirate's clothes but they would be too big for her and she did not feel like enlarging or shrinking it as it would mean one less defensive barrier. Who knows what might happen in the high seas with pirates captive.

She then rushed over to one of the life boats and said, "Since this is not a proper dock, we cannot unload at the beach since it would be hard to get us back into the water," and then placed her arms at her waist before continuing, "So everyone needs to get on the boat and take turns getting to that beach," and then points at the shore.

She then jumps on one of the life boats and exclaimed, "First! Now lower me down!" she then pointed at the knotted rope that links to a pulley system for the boat.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Talo walks over to the side of the ship and looks over the sea. "I have a feeling this pirate infested ocean is going to feel peaceful soon." He walks over to Kuro's life boat and unties to knot letting Kuro simply fall 30 feet into the ocean. He then lays downs by a mast and relaxes. "If we're going to have to stay here for a bit, might as well get comfortable."

Nova walked over to the next life boat and get on with a load of other students and teachers trying to figure out where our actual destination is for this trip. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out seed. I really need to find some entertainment, it's been boring as hell for the past few days, hopefully this isn't a historical field trip.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 am

Currently there are two choices. The first is to wait until help arrives and the second is to gather supplies and set off again. Upon landing on the shore, Kuro crossed her arms and hummed as she wonders which one to do. Both require finding supplies and the such so it would be best to find food and clean water.

"Okay, lets divide up into groups. Group A will find food, Group B will find clean water, and Group C will come exploring with me!" announced Kuro. "If we find ruins, we can call this a historical field trip!"

Fay, not entirely sure what to do after arriving on shore, decides to join Group B because it is the least dangerous. Since Group A will most likely have to kill wild animals for food, and who knows what will happen in Group C with Kuro in charge. Thus Group B is the safest.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:39 am

Nova decides to join Group A but heads off on his own to track down a clearing with nobody near by. He pulls the seed from earlier out of his pocket and throws it at the ground forwarding it into the form of an apple tree. He then climbs the tree to a large branch and sits down as he begins eating one of the apples. Using the seeds from the apple he just finished eating he throws them around the clearing to form even more apple trees. This should be good enough for a food supply, I'll just tell them I discovered them while searching around. They probobly will be happy enough to not think to hard about the fact that apples don't grow in this climate. He then hops out of the tree and heads toward where he left his group to tell them about the trees.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:42 am