Magus Chronicles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum RP based on the Magus Chronicles world...

3 posters

The Day Trip

WizardStars

The Day Trip Empty The Day Trip

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 pm

One large group of varying age group waited outside the school with select teachers. Kuro, while wearing a preschooler uniform under her white lab coat along with the hat with a whistle in her mouth, she tweeted the whistle as she marched up to the front. After reaching the front with the other teachers, she turned to face the students. When she opened her mouth to begin speaking with the class, the whistle dropped and hung around her neck like a necklace. She then placed her hands on her hips and asked "Alright rugrats, is everyone holding hands with their buddy?"
    Codknight

The Day Trip Empty Re: The Day Trip

Post by Codknight Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Nova steps forward from among the crowd of students and makes sure to walk close enough to Kuro to show the obvious difference in height. Nova looks down with a small grin, "Ms. Kuro I was unlucky enough to not get a partner do you mind if I choose you. You seem to be perfect for the roll figuring your so handy with your students. Nova turns to the sides and mutters something under his breath, "Along with the fact that you're more of a rugrat the the rest of us."

Talo stood in the back with another boy in his class as he waited for the rest of the proceedings to continue.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 pm

That's fine, after all, it is a teacher's duty to..." Kuro began before bursting into laughter. "I... said... doody..." she tried to say while laughing uncontrollably. She then recomposed herself before resuming with "Help students in need," and then extended her hand out towards Nova.

Fay having to readjust herself to Kuro's demands, partnered up with a random girl in her class that was also looking for a buddy. They were resilient to hold hands at first because it has been years since needing to do this. After awhile they adjusted each other to it and held each others' hands.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Elgar put up his neutral bored face as he search for whoever need his/her hand to be hold on. Inside his mind, he was screaming in rage and cursing a certain short teacher with every single curse that he know. Seeing average looking girl looking for a partner, he moved toward her and in quiet but firm tone that leave no argument, "You. Let us be...'buddy'."
    He could see a girl feeling uncomfortable under his stare. The girl said, "Err..Ok. We hold...hands?" Seeing Elgar just staring at her, she quickly said, "Err...Never mind about...holding hands."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 am

Kuro looks around and nods her as she sees that everyone in the front of the group is holding hands as she was too short to see the back and didn't want to bother using her mark to check. "Okay then, let's go!" Kuro announced as she placed the whistle back in her mouth and started marching forward again while tweeting.

Eventually, they made it to the docks where the group of students will board a large galleon. "Okay everyone, as you all know, we are going to visit the mainland of Magulland to play in games with another school. So everyone rest up, because the trip will be long and hard," announced Kuro and just as she was about to walk into the ship, but then she was pulled back by another teacher.

"Kuro, we have to take attendance to make sure everyone boards." said the teacher.

"Ah, right." Kuro replied and then she took out her attendance book from her backpack. The attendance list has every student on the trip listed so it did not matter who a student signed in with. "Okay, everyone form lines in front of your favorite teacher, A.K.A me, and after we get you, you can go in."

Students lined up in the lines closest to them and began to get signed in, and then walked up the plank into the ship. Fay took her attendance with another teacher and quickly got on board. Luckily without falling off the plank and into the water.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 am

Nova being partnered with Kuro signed in fast and quickly decided to explore the inside of the ship. He went to the lower decks to see if he could find anything entertaining being shipped.

Talo had a tendency to get sea sick easily and decided to quickly change the kinetic energy of the ships rocking to nothing to prevent any movement while out at sea. After which he found a nice place by the side of the ship to sit back and enjoy the salt breeze.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 am

Seeing most of the students have board the ship, he urged his 'buddy' to move along. Without holding each other hand, he and his 'buddy' quickly moved to the end of line to get on the ship with 'buddy' standing beside him, staring at the ship in what it appeared to be wonder. Elgar mentally rolled his eyes and thought, "For love of Oz, out of those without buddy, I picked a commoner."
    Couple seconds later, it was Elgar's and his 'buddy' turn to get on board. He mentally groaned as he spotted a certain short (lunatic) teacher standing beside some unknown teacher.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am

Kuro logged Elgar onto her attendance list and then looked back at the line seeing it was almost depleted. She then looked at the other teachers and snickered "I bet I had more students on my line than you guys. After all, it will prove the students love me most because they stayed in my line despite it being longer" she then clenched her hand into a fist as if issuing a challenge to the other teachers. Pissed, the other teachers began counting the number of students they logged in after every student got onto the ship.

Kuro, along with the other teachers while merging all their attendance sheets into one, began to count up the students that was in her line while in the teachers' quarters. As they soon begin the battle to see who the students' favorite teacher was.

Fay on the other hand was exploring the ship because she had nothing better to do.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:58 am

Nova finished looking in the storage area and decided to head up to the kitchen to see if he could sneak into the pantry. As he approached a large man stood in the door way overlooking him. "Where do you think you're going boy." Nova searched his pockets for anything that could be of use, all he found was some lint and a few seeds. Without thinking Nova turned on of his seeds into a flower and showed it to the man. "I was told to bring some fresh herbs we picked to the kitchen." The large man looked at him with a suspicious glare and just sighed. "Fine, throw them in the pantry and get out of here." Nova smiled softly and walked over to the pantry. "Yes sir, I shall only be a moment." He quickly closed the door behind him, waited a few moments and then reopened and closed the door in quick succession to create the illusion of leaving to the busy cook. He then hid himself in the corner and cracked open some wine.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 am

About an hour after leaving the ports of Undine Island, while Kuro and the rest of the teachers were in a heated debate about who was the student's favorite teacher, one of the teachers said, "Do you smell something burning?"

"Hmph, your just trying to end this conversation because you know your not the favorite," deduced Kuro as she crossed her arms.

Another teacher replied, "I also smell something burning. There has also been alot of noise outside too." She notes the large amount of thumping from the ceiling. "Is something happening?" another teacher asks and then she got up along with the other teachers to begin to run up to the deck. Kuro finding it boring to stay there alone decided to join them.

Among the burning wood and the vastly large amount of adult people who were fighting each other, Kuro asked, "Why are you guys destroying your own ship?" while staring at the bunch. The group looked to the side at another Galleon and a Brig noting that the ships looked perfectly fine before resuming with swords swinging and the like.

One of the men, then got a kick to the face by Kuro as she abruptly said, "Don't ignore me!" knocking him out and then landing by the teachers again. Noticing one of the men got taken out, the other men looked towards the teachers snarling causing most of them to cringe in fear.

"Hey girly, you just knocked out one of our mates. You're going to pay for that. Get her!" said one of the men. And then the rest of the group began to charge towards the group of teachers. "Remember! Kill all the men and magus, but leave the women!" he reminded them before resuming with his own duty. It was clear that this was a raid by pirates. The reason why the teachers could not notice it earlier... the ship could not shake due to the kinetic energy being zero.

Fay noticing the attack because she was on the deck when it began, she quickly ran to her cabin to hide.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:58 am

Elgar was just exploring the ship after he told his 'buddy' to do whatever she do in her free time. He walked by room by room, hallway by hallway, and later, he noticed some of people from his school were running with scared look. He stopped one of them and asked, "Hey, why are you running on the ship? You're making to much noises!"
    A boy made terrified expression answered, "Y-y-you didn't hear th-the sound? We're be-being attacked by the pirates!" With that, a boy quickly brushed Elgar's hand off and ran away to his cabin, leaving Elgar in the hallway.
    Elgar scowled and thought, "Now I thought about it, I can hear...I'm guessing there is a fight on the deck. Those dirty greedy bastards. They just have to attack us." Ignoring the fact that he, too, is greedy as he love money and anything that has value (gems and such). Elgar decided to head back to his cabin as to hide from the pirates. He paused his walk and wondered if the pirates are that greedy to attack the ship, then surely, they have some valuable loots on their ship.
    "Hmm...To hide or to get the goods. That is the question." Elgar thought, not noticing that there is a rugged, dirty looking man standing behind him with a sword and nasty looking grin. Elgar was about to walk when he felt something extremely sharp pointing his back.
    "Going somewhere, little boy? Turn around, so I can enjoy the look on your face when I stab you in your gut!" said the man with heavy, raspy accent. Elgar mentally cursed himself for letting a pirate creeped behind him. An idea popped in his mind. He slowly raised his hands up as to show a sign of surrender. He slowly turned around to face a pirate and mentally winced. He know that the pirates are usually greedy and ugly, but this man right front of him was down right hideous.
    A pirate was missing several teeth, has few extremely yellow and brown teeth, big crooked nose, missing a left eye, big ear on left and small ear on the right, couple noticeable moles all over his face, wearing typical pirate clothings, and was holding a cheap looking sword.
    A pirate gave even nastier grin and said, "Good boy, now hold still. I promise to loot whatever valuable you have-" Elgar quickly screamed, "BEHIND YOU!", pointing at something that supposedly behind a pirate.
    "Huh?" A pirate look behind him and saw nothing. He look back to face a boy but he's gone! A said pirate got angry. "Grrr...That boy! I will cut him up and make him scream when I find him!" A pirate growled.
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:33 am

Although Kuro can easily use her mark to subdue all the pirates by manipulating the boundary between confinement and freedom but Kuro wanted to have some fun. It was not every day that pirates would attack.

As each pirate approached the group of teachers, Kuro, without even using her mark, was easily able to dodge the first pirate's attack due to her small stature and her education in swordplay. She kicked the pirate's hand and then knocked the cutlass in his hand upward and ducked downward to evade the assault from the other pirates. She then proceeded to steal the pistol in one of the pirate's belt and then fired it at the pirate's leg causing him to fall on one knee to caress his bullet wound. Kuro then jumped on the pirate back, and then the head so that she can grab the cutlass she knocked up earlier.

Upon descending, she sliced downward with the cutlass which caused all the pirates to back off from her landing spot. After she landed, the pirates charged in once again on Kuro who was now surrounded. After rolling through the gap between the pirate's legs, she then slashed upwards with the cutlass and then proceeded into a downward slice on the adjacent pirate but only just barely managed to cut his clothes.

"Ah... right. My arm is shorter now," Kuro mumbles as she realizes her reach was not as long as it should be. She then placed her left hand behind her back and wielded the cutlass with only her right hand and slid her right foot back on a slight pivot. Even though it was years ago she learned how to use swords, she was confidant that she can win. "Now you scallywags, entertain me!" she declared.

The pirate captain then fired a gun into the air which attracted everyone's attention and then pointed the gun to a girl in his arms. "I can't believe you landlubbers are losing to a preschooler. Now girly, drop the sword, and surrender. Unless you don't care about what happens to her," he said as he nudged the gun on the girl's face.

She was without a doubt a a student of the school because Kuro remembers signing her in for attendence but there wasn't much Kuro could do since the girl was out of range of her mark ability. Kuro then stood straight upwards and dropped the scabbard which then stabbed into the deck. "Okay, the teacher faction surrenders," announced Kuro.

"Hey Kuro, are you sure!?" asked one of the teachers who was fearing for his life because he was male.

"There isn't much we can do. The life boats are here on the deck, and going down would just mean we corner ourselves. Plus... What kind of teacher abandons her student!?" Kuro asked and then one of the pirates knocked her out and tied her up with rope. The pirates then threw her onto the Brig that they boarded the galleon on.

"Now that the adults have surrendered, capture the remaining children, we can sell them as slaves!" declared the captain as the teachers were summarily also tied up and threw onto the galleon.

Fay, in her room, was hiding in the closet as it appeared to be the place that they would look last. When the pirates broke into the room, one of them said, "Look around, these kids might've brought treasure on their little trip." and then proceeded to rummage through the room. Through the crack of the closet, Fay observed the pirates rummaging through her stuff but that didn't matter as long as she can get out alive. She just needed to be lucky.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

"Grr...A high class like me shouldn't have to run away like this. As matter of fact, I shouldn't have to resort to using some commoner trick! I must admit it, I thought I must be mad for using one of the oldest trick in the book. At least, that hideous pirate lack some intelligence." Elgar thought as he crouched inside one of the kitchen counter cabinets that is big enough to hide him with both doors closed. Fortunately for him, the doors have few holes that he could peer though, allowing him to pull his recently made plan. He just need to wait for that ugly pirate to appear.
    "Or any pirate that is ALONE would do. I am quite sure that most of the pirates know or SHOULD know the location of their possible valuable loots." Elgar thought as he peered through one of the small holes. He was being careful not to make a noise or he will alert the ugly one or any hostile to his hiding place.

Few minutes later, his patience paid off as a rugged skinny looking man(thankfully, it's not the ugly one from before) holding a cutlass in one hand and a pistol in other hand. Elgar mentally rolled his eyes, "Really? Either he is stupid, paranoid, or both, it doesn't matter. I just need him to move closer to my hiding spot." He could see a skinny pirate using his cutlass to open some of the small closets (but big enough to hide a teenager) with his pistol readied.

A skinny pirate silently swore as another food closet reveal another variety of ingredients. Earlier, he was going through hallway by hallway, hoping to catch or kill a person who is stupid enough to run around when he was approached by his shipmate whom he and the rest of his crew called him, "Ugly Gus" due to his hideous looking face. Ugly Gus told him to find this rich looking boy with short curly brown hair. Why? Because this boy has somehow humiliated Ugly Gus. Here he is, in the kitchen, armed with his trusty cutlass and a pistol, looking for the one who made a fool out of Ugly Gus.
    Seeing there are some opening behind the kitchen counter, he slowly walked toward the counter with his sword in air. "Perhaps he is hiding behind this counter?" a skinny pirate thought. What he didn't know is that he was walking toward his prison.

Seeing that a skinny pirate is close but not too close, otherwise the doors will not be able to open a bit without alerting a pirate, Elgar quietly open the doors a bit, enough for his hand to go through. He waited for a pirate to take another step, holding his breathe and tensed his muscles. He mentally readied to use Deposit, positioning his right hand in the opening between the doors. Few seconds later, a pirate took another step.
    "NOW!" Elgar thought. He quickly opened the doors wide open and immediately used his right hand to grab a skinny pirate's right leg, causing a pirate to jump up and was about to use his pistol on Elgar. But his pistol never has chance to fire as one second later, a pirate along with his sword and a pistol has disappeared.
    Elgar has successfully 'deposited' a pirate. It is time to find another hiding place and hopefully, there is not many pirates prowling around. Having removed himself completely out of his hiding spot, Elgar walked toward the doorway where he and a skinny pirate came from. He has grabbed a sharp looking knife and deposited it. Positioned himself beside the doorway with his knees bent, he slowly moved his head through the doorway a bit and look both way. He mentally groaned as he spotted three armed pirates, bickering at each other, walking down the hallway. One of three pirates pointed at the kitchen, exclaimed, "Hey, let check that room! Maybe there's some fat rich brats hiding there!"

Elgar mentally sighed, "Oh for love of Oz. I just need to move to different places...Wonder if I can deposit them one by one without getting stabbed by their sword?"

WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:35 pm

After hiding out in the closet for a couple of minutes, the pirate were about to leave. But then suddenly one of them said, "Wait, we didn't check inside that closet." and pointed towards the closet that Fay was in. The closet has no secret passages or exits other than the one Fay enter though. She cannot teleport or run past the pirates without them noticing her. It seemed impossible to run away from the pirates.

When the pirates opened the door of the closet Fay was in, they looked inside. From a just looking at the front, they see clothes hanging from hangers on the bar. There are no visible legs or feet on the base of the closet. "No one's here," said one of the pirates. "Let's go then," said the other one and then they left the room.

Fay, by using the passive physical strength increase by her mark, was able to support herself by pushing against the sides on the closet to climb the closet. By using her legs on the right side of the closet, and back on the left, she carefully slid upwards without making much sound. By lifting her body high enough to be just behind the clothes, her body could not be seen by the pirates. After Fay confirmed that the pirates had left, she slid back down again and began to wait until the pirates leave the ship.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:45 pm

The three pirates have just entered the kitchen, still bickering at each other about something. Elgar wasn't sure, but it doesn't matter. What does matter is that he has hid himself under the table that's located few steps away from the doorway and was covered by clothes. He just need to deposit one by one without getting noticed. Or at least wait until they or two of the pirates leave the kitchen.
    The pirates continued to bicker.
    "And I'm telling you, the blondes are the best screamers!" said pirate number one. Pirate Two and Three snorted, causing One to get angry. "Don't laugh! At least, I have sophisticated taste in women, unlike you!" One snapped. Two and Three guffawed and snorted (Elgar mentally winced at their loudness and poor behaviors, but not surprised since they're just some dirty pirates).
    "Sophisticated taste? You must be joking! Blondes are the worse! Out of all, they are (Elgar zoned out as after that word, all he heard were blahblahblah)and are annoying!" said Two.
    "Yeah, at least some brunette look...exotic and silky. Make me want to jump them so good." said Three in seemly creepy tone.
    "Say, think any of our crew check this room yet?" One inquired. Three answered, "Meh, who care. All I see is some kitchen stuffs. You can stay and see if you can find some rums! Me and him will check the next room!"
    One replied, "Eh, sound good." Two and Three left the kitchen, leaving One alone. One began to crackled, "Oh yes, I will find some rums but I ain't going to share them. They're all mine. Heh heh"

Elgar could see One began to move deeper into the kitchen, opening cabinet by cabinet. "Excellent! Now, he's all alone. I should change my gloves after the pirate attack is over. They are filthy!" Elgar thought as he silently moved out of the table, carefully not to make a creaking sound. With One being too busy, running through the cabinets, Elgar silently moved toward with his right hand readied. He paused as One snorted and spat on some flour bags before resuming. Elgar moved quietly. Few inches away from One's back. Few more inches away. Now an inch away.

Few minutes later, Two and Three came back from the rooms that they have checked to check on One. "Hey! You better have some enough rums for us, mate!" Two said. "Hey! Did you hear what I said? You better have some rums!" Two and Three look at each other before readied their swords. Three said, "Aye, mate! Are you still looking for rums? Hello?" The kitchen was quite. Too quite.

FLASHBACK:
    "Hey mate! You better not be sleeping, you lazy bum!" said Pirate Two as he and Three moved slowly, side by side. Not a sign of their mate, though they noticed the kitchen had gotten messier than ever, showing the evidence that he had been messing through the cabinets. Two and Three were uneasy as their sweat slowly slide down their skin. Seeing a big metal door, slightly opened, Three whispered, "Hey, I think he might got drunk and fell asleep in that room, eh?"
    "Yeah, that make sense. Ok, you go in and get him. Kick him a kick as well." whispered Two.
    Pirate Three went in, leaving Two alone.

Elgar, now hiding in different spot, smiled as one of two pirates went inside the food storage room. "Perfect. Two more pirates to be deposit!" Elgar thought. As soon as he saw Two still looking at the metal door that lead to food storage room, he slowly emerged himself out of the counter and merely touched Two's back.

Pirate Three was getting irritated as he still couldn't find his missing mate. "Ok, forget this. This room is getting cold in here. Oh well, I'll just say he went somewhere." With that in mind, Three walked out only to find Two was nowhere to be seen. "What the-? Where did he-!"
    He felt something touching his arm. Before he could turn to look at what touching him, he was gone. Disappeared.
    Elgar sighed in relief as he put his right hand down. "Finally-" His thought got interrupted by something that hit back of his head.

Last edited by SkeletonwithRootBeer on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Meanwhile on the pirate's Bridgette Kuro, who was mistaken as a preschooler, was thrown in with the other students. Upon hitting the floor, Kuro woke up but only just before the pirates closed the door. Her wrist was tied by rope, but just to make sure, she looked at her hand and her mark was still there. It appears that they were not removing marks yet or they do not believe in taking precautions.

Looking around, she could see maybe a couple hundred students. When the students noticed Kuro, they approached her but Kuro pushed them back and placed her index finger to her mouth signaling to silence. It would be unfavorable if the pirates knew that a teacher was with the students and she might be inspected further and allow them to find her mark.

For now, it would be best to wait until the ship starts moving since it would mean they are done pillaging. It would mean that every found student would be transferred here and that this is all the students that are captured. That is when Kuro can make her move and they would have no hostages this time around.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm

"Captain Zar! Captain Zar!" screamed a bald man who was running toward Captain Zar. Captain Zar was the tallest and chubbiest man out of his crew, Devil's Gut as he was 48 years old, about 8 feet tall, weighted between 400 to 550 pounds, and was known to be one of the nastiest pirates. He was also has reputation as Women Crusher, due to his...habit of forcing women (usually 20-30 years younger or more) and crushed them (causing them to suffer suffocation and broken bones) while he was asleep. His arms are as wide as 2 or 3 elementary schoolchildren. His black beard was thicker than beaver's dam. His fat nose that seem to always dripped some snot. In overall, Captain Zar is a person no sane, reasonable, normal person would look at.
    "Gargh! I am in middle of giving my next order! You better have good excuse or I will feed you to my pets!" growled Captain Zar. A bald pirate cowered and stammered, "I-I, I mean, we have just checked every single room bu-but-"
    Captain Zar: "Yes...?"
    "Err...Some of...our men have...disappeared." said bald man in meek tone. He whimpered when Captain Zar calmly asked, "How many men?"
    "E-e-eleven-ack!" bald man was clutching his throat that was spurting blood out. Captain Zar growled as he wiped some blood off his claw. Turning around to face his men, he barked out some orders, "I want every single of you lubber armed yourself and search every single room on this ship! If you happen to see our missing men, kill them. NOW! And some of you stay on the deck!" His men scattered. Captain Zar growled and decided to get back on his ship, Devil's Gut and wait.

FLASHBACK:
    "Hey mate! You better not be sleeping, you lazy bum!" said Pirate Two as he and Three moved slowly, side by side. Not a sign of their mate, though they noticed the kitchen had gotten messier than ever, showing the evidence that he had been messing through the cabinets. Two and Three were uneasy as their sweat slowly slide down their skin. Seeing a big metal door, slightly opened, Three whispered, "Hey, I think he might got drunk and fell asleep in that room, eh?"
    "Yeah, that make sense. Ok, you go in and get him. Kick him a kick as well." whispered Two.
    Pirate Three went in, leaving Two alone.

Elgar, now hiding in different spot, smiled as one of two pirates went inside the food storage room. "Perfect. Two more pirates to be deposit!" Elgar thought. As soon as he saw Two still looking at the metal door that lead to food storage room, he slowly emerged himself out of the counter and merely touched Two's back.

Pirate Three was getting irritated as he still couldn't find his missing mate. "Ok, forget this. This room is getting cold in here. Oh well, I'll just say he went somewhere." With that in mind, Three walked out only to find Two was nowhere to be seen. "What the-? Where did he-!"
    He felt something touching his arm. Before he could turn to look at what touching him, he was gone. Disappeared.
    Elgar sighed in relief as he put his right hand down. "Finally-" His thought got interrupted by something that hit back of his head.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Talo after being passed out for awhile during his nap woke up to find himself among a group of students huddled together surrounded by a group of armed guards. Talo yawned as it began to dawn on him that they were captured by pirates. He didn't really want to stay here long so Talo decided to cause a little commotion as he escaped. He stood up and stamped on the floor and changed the amount of kinetic energy from the kick to cause a hole underneath him. As he fell through he ended up cutting himself on a splintered piece of wood. After causing a commotion he wouldn't have time to patch himself so he simply held his arm to prevent too much blood loss and ran to find a hiding spot.

The group of pirates who were watching the students noticed Talo standing up and then heard a large crash as he fell through. The Pirates pushed their way through the crowd of students to find hole where he once stood and then ordered some others to find him. They went down to the lower floor and found a small puddle of blood and noticed small drops leading a path. As they followed the path they heard more crashes and screams. They came upon a room with 2 Pirates passed out one missing and arm and one missing a leg behind them were holes with blood stains and pieces of flesh. A couple of the group of pirates began emergency patching to prevent the two from dying as the others began to wonder what the hell they caught as they began to follow the trail of blood carefully.

Talo while running encountered 2 guards searching for the missing crew members. The two pirates pulled their swords on him and accused him of the disappearances. Talo not wanting to be caught drew two of his metal rods, since having never been in a fight Talo didn't know how much force he needed to use to simply shoot it like a crossbow bolt so instead he threw them with his normal force equal to a cannon causing their limbs to be torn into pieces as they flew through. Talo continued down the corridors of the ship to find a place to break.

Nova, having passed out drunk in the kitchen old ship somehow fell into a keg of red wine and was dragged off as cargo to the pirate ship. Nova woke up covered in red wine and with a massive hang over and noticed a slight change of scenery. The storage room was slightly larger and there was more liquor then the other one. He figured he was probobly sold along with the rest of the stock to some kind of bar on the mainland and decided to change into his true form to see if he could gather information from anyone. Having his clothes soaked with wine he also used his mark to fix them up to make them clean once again.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Two hours later...
    Elgar has regained his conscious and found himself in the room with most of the students along with several armed pirates.
    "What the...How did I get here? Ahh, why my head is hurting?" Elgar thought as he rubbed his head. He could see some students were scared, some were passive, and upon closer look, he groaned.
    "Great, isn't it lunatic dwarf teacher..." Elgar muttered, while still rubbing his head. His eyes widen as something just occurred to him. Looking around his surrounding, Elgar casually rubbed his right arm, discreetly pulled his sleeve up. And pulled it down to his wrist. Elgar mentally sighed in relief, "Good, I'm guessing whoever knocked me out didn't see me using my mark."
    It seem there was nothing he could do in the room, due to pirates plus majority of students. Unless he use his mark to store them. Elgar mentally scoffed, "Tssh, eleven filthy pirates is bad enough but students? Dwarf woman? Hmm...tempting but I think I'll just figure out how to get out of this."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Fay after waiting for what felt like hours decided to get out of the closet since it did not appear that there are any pirates nearby. She then approached the door and opened it by a bit to look outside. No one was there. Could it be that the pirates have left?

Fay then decided to walk around some more and found no one on the ship. But she was not sure to call out to see of anyone was around until she confirms that the pirates had left. Upon reaching the deck, she took a look around and see the pirates had left. From the looks of things, it seems that the mast was destroyed so it was impossible for the wind to carry the ship anywhere. Looking at the back, the rudder was also broken so it is impossible to steer the ship. There was nothing to do for anyone on the ship except to wait for the tide to drag the ship to land somehow... but that could take weeks, months, and perhaps years!

On the pirate's Bridgette, Kuro could hear the pirates in disarray. From the feel of rocking of the ship, she confirmed that the ship was indeed moving. Thus this is everyone that they found on the Galleon they came in so this time around, there will be no hostages to limit Kuro this time around.

Using her mark, she broke her bindings and then proceeded to unlock the door. The astonished pirates then took out their guns and cutlass at their waist and pointed them at Kuro. One of the pirates, figuring out what is going on cried out, "She's a magus! Get her!" and then they all began to charge at Kuro.

Kuro smiled and then proceeded to expand her mark radius to the maximum range to disable all combustion. Thus disabling the pirate's guns as they pressed the trigger for not reason at her. "It's useless!" declared Kuro as then then proceeded to grab the arm of an approaching pirate and then preformed a overhead judo throw on the pirate that charged at her and he landed flat on his back on the floor. She then took his cutlass and flipped her cutlass to the back side and attacked the next pirate.

"Don't worry, I used the back of the blade..." said Kuro as she began to slice them out one by one. She then looks at the pirates noticing they were spewing blood causing Kuro to feel the edge of the back of her cutlass with her index finger. "Oh wait, the back side is also sharp," Kuro apologized as she proceeded to cut the next one with the front side.

Take their weapons! We'll use it to escape!" she declared.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Elgar (mentally) and students cheered as they witnessed their teacher just took few pirates down with no scratch on her. When she called out, he and students quickly grabbed the weapons and ran. In Elgar's case, he grabbed any jewelry on pirates and stored them. He had also grabbed a club since he doesn't want to get blood on his clothes. He and students began to followed Kuro.
    Codknight

Post by Codknight Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Talo heavily bleeding from his shoulder ran into a crew cabin that was luckily unoccupied. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied down his cut to slow the bleeding as he took inventory and assessed his situation, "Figuring that I definitely left a trail of blood my pursuers will be onto him soon. In my current situation I'll be able to defend myself but...." Talo suddenly hears a commotion above him and decides this is the perfect chance to move. He peeks out the door to see if there is anyone coming and sees a couple of pirates running the away from his door. He quickly gets out and heads back toward where he fell down. When he arrives he looks up his hole to see there are no students next to it. Talo jumps up to the top deck and sees everyone has been freed and running around. He simply blends into the crowd and takes one of the pirates guns from on the ground.

Nova left the pantry and found himself in the kitchen to see nobody, "Hmmm, I guess the place isn't open yet. Guess I'll just find my way out." Nova walked out of the kitchen and into a hall way and then down a corridor to the deck only too see Kuro uniting a pack of students. Nova simply lets out a sigh and says, "Shit."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm

When Kuro and the group of students arrived at the captain's room, Kuro kicked down the door and exclaimed, "I'm here for ye Jolly Roger!"

Captain Zar then turned around from his chair with a girl on his lap and a gun to her head. "Go back to your cell, or the girl dies! You didn't think that I would let you magus stay so close without having my insurance policy did you? Har har har!" taunted Captain Zar.

Kuro was once again out of range to do anything, so she decided to take a step forward but then Captain Zar fired a bullet that barely grazed the girl. "Don't take another step," he commanded.
    SkeletonwithRootBeer
    SkeletonwithRootBeer

Post by SkeletonwithRootBeer Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:17 pm

"Tssh, just when I was seeing Kuro in little more positive light. Surely, her mark can get her out of that filthy whale." Elgar thought as he studied an extremely giant and overweight man. With a girl on his lap. "Tssh, no surprise there. He like little girls."

Captain Zar gave a nasty grin and remarked, "Heh, for magus, you are smart. I give you that. Now...Step. Back. Or I will not miss my next shot." In his mind, "Where the hell is my men? Don't tell me they got defeated by a group of children, even some of them may be magus."
    WizardStars

Post by WizardStars Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

"Okaaaay," agreed Kuro as she stepped back but then suddenly teleported forward to her furthest range by manipulating the boundary that connect her location to the farthest range, and got up to the point where she was in range. As her expanded area of disabled all guns was still in effect, Captain Zar could not fire the gun. As she teleported forward again right in front of him and she proceeded to kicked the gun out of his hand. "Last time I couldn't do this because I couldn't see where I could end up, but we're now in this wide open space."

Kuro then disabled her gun disabling boundary and then enabled Kuro to teleport the girl to the students. She then pointed the cutlass in her hand at Captain Zar and said "Now hand over your Jolly Roger, this is a mutiny."

Unfazed, Captain Zar laughs and then says, "This isn't the end. We'll sink this ship!" and then he suddenly vanished.

Kuro looks around finding nothing. He could've teleported, fazed away, or maybe this Captain Zar was an illusion and the real one was elsewhere. Suddenly, the Bridgette started shaking violently. There was only one conclusion, Zar escaped and is on their Galleon and is firing cannons at them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:36 pm